Destinations: - Munnar- Thekkady - Alleppey- Kumarakom
5 Nights /6 Days
Pick up from Railway Station/Airport at Cochin and proceed to Munnar.On the way visit to water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara. Check in to the Hotel at Munnar Overnight Stay at the Hotel
Local sight seeing (Mattupetty Dam, Tea Plantation) Sightseeing Munnar - visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs .Mattupetty where boating facility is available The Echo-point Kundale for boating in Shikara type of boatsTop Station - The border
- Day 3 :- Munnar - Thekkady
Check out from the Hotel and proceed to Thekkady Check in to the Hotel at Thekkady Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life Overnight stay at Hotel
- Day 4 :- Thekkady - Alleppey
Check in to houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night. Relax on board listening
- Day 5 :- Alleppey - Kumarakom
Procceed to Kumarakom, a small backwater village which lies along the backwaters of Kerala. With a bird sanctuary overlooking the Vembanad Lake.Here you can get a feel of the essence of a typical village life of Kerala.
- Day 6 :- Kumarakom - Cochin
Transfer to Cochin, drop at Airport / Railway stationTo catch flight/train
||Misty Mountain Resort
||Valley View Room
||A/c 01 Cabin
Service tax included on Total Amount
Slight alterations in the itinerary may become unavoidable during the peak season
But the accommodation so provided will be of the same class
Peak Season hike will be applicable from 1st Oct onwards
Supplimentary charges is applicable on Christmas and New Year Eve
Rooms are subjected to availability.
The Package Includes:
1. Accommodation for a couple in Specified Room with break fast (CP).
2. A/c Indica for pick up, transfer and sight seeing.
3. Toll, parking and driver batha
4. Children below 5 years is complimentary
1. Extra person's charges.
2. Entry tickets wherever necessary.
3. Sight seeing which are not furnished in the program