Destinations: - Ooty- Kodaikanal- Munnar- Thekkady
8 Nights /9 Days
Arrival at Coimbatore Airport/ Railway Station. Later proceed to Ooty. Reach and check-in at the hotel. The major attractions of Ooty are Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake "The Dodabetta Peak. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Coonoor, the place surrounded by the tea plantations.Sightseeing-Pasteur Institute, Sim's Park; Lamb's Rock. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast check out from the Hotel/Resort and , proceed to Kodaikanal. Enroute you can enjoy Silver Cascades, in Kodaikanal. Check-in at the hotel . Sightseeing- Kodaikanal Lake, Pedalling boats,Coaker'sWalk .Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing. The major attractions are Museum at Shenbaganur , Dolmen Circle, Pillar Rocks;Neptune's Pools are a series of crystal clear rock pools, formed by a stream that runs. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
- Day 5 :- Kodaikanal-Munnar
After Breakfast check out from Hotel/Resort and proceed to Munnar,On the way you can also watch the lovely Cheeyappara waterfalls and colorful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in at your hotel . Explore. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After Breakfast visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the NilgiriTahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. Enroute visit Kundala Lake, Echo Point, View Point & Green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay in the Resort/Hotel.
After Breakfast Check out from the Hotel and proceed to ThekkadyCheck in to the Hotel at Thekkady,Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life,Overnight stay at Hotel
After Breakfast proceed for sightseeing,rest of the time with different activities at the Resort/Hotel.Overnight stay at the Hotel at Thekkady.
After Breakfast check out from the Hotel/ Resort and proceed to Cochin airport/railway station.
||Hotel Lake View
||Misty Mountain Resort
||Valley View Room
1. Accommodation - On twin share basis in above mentioned hotels or similar.
2. Meals - Daily buffet breakfast at all places.
3. Transfers / Sightseeing By air-conditioned Indigo (1-3 adults) & air-conditioned Innova (4-5 adults ) or similar as per the itinerary.
4. All taxes.
1. Any train fare / airfare, unless specified.
2. Any meals / enroute meals unless specified.
3. Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary.
4. Permits, Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
5. Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/coffee etc unless specified.
6. Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax).
7. Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
8. Supplements for Long weekends, Dushhera, Deepawali, X'mas & New Year period of 20th Dec - 10th Jan.