Destinations: - Bangalore- Mysore- Ooty - Kodaikanal - Thekkady- Munnar
10 Nights /11 Days
Tariff on Request
- Day 1 :- Arrive Bengaluru
Welcome to 'Treasure of South' tour! Arrive into Bengaluru airport or Bengaluru railway station. You will be transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, proceed on a city tour of Bengaluru visiting Tipu's Palace, Cauvery Handicrafts Emporium, Vidhana Soudha and finally the Museum.Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 2 :- On to Mysore (143 kms / approx.3 hour drive)
This morning you will proceed on a picturesque drive to Mysore. En route, visit Srirangapatnam - the capital of Hyder Ali and his son, Tipu Sultan.On arrival to Mysore, check into your hotel. In the evening visit the Brindavan Gardens.Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 3 :- On to Ooty (170 kms / approx.4 hour drive)
Today, your picturesque journey continues into the blue Nilgiri hills, past tea plantations to Ooty. En route visit the Chamunda Temple on the hill in the outskirts of Mysore.On arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 4 :- In Ooty * Day Excursion to Coonoor
(35 kms / approx. 1 hour drive)This morning, enjoy a tour of the 'Queen of the Blue Mountains', that includes a visit to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. Later, drive to Coonoor and visit Sim's Park and Dolphin's Nose Point. In the afternoon visit the Botanical Garden and the popular Ooty Lake. Return to your hotel in the evening.Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 5 :- On to Kodaikanal
(260 kms / approx. 6 and half hour drive) Today, your picturesque journey continues through the Palani Hills to another scenic hill-station, Kodaikanal.On arrival check into your hotel.Overnight at the hotel.
Today, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal visiting the Pillar Rocks, Coaker's Walk and the magnificent Bear-Shola Falls. Later, spend some time in Bryant Park and enjoy boating on the beautiful Kodai Lake.Overnight at the hotel.
The full day at free, so simply relax within the beautiful surroundings of your resort or you can enjoy a bicycle ride or horse ride on the slopes of this charming hill-station.
(160kms / approx. 3 and half hour drive) Afternoon sightseeing in surrounding places of Thekkady.Overnight at the hotel.
110kms / approx. 2 and half hour drive)On arrival check into your hotel.
Sightseeing Munnar - visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs, Mattupetty where boating facility is available.The Echo-point Kundale for boating in Shikara type of boats,Top Station - The border.
(140 kms / approx. 4 and half hour drive) Return home with happy memoriesToday bid farewell to your tour are transferred to Cochin airport / railway station for your onward journey.
||Sandesh The Prince
||Hotel tree Top
||Deshadan Hill Resort
||Mountain View Room
Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
The hotel confirmed will be as mentioned or an alternate hotel of similar category.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving Licence / Voter ID card).
Car aircondition will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
1. Accommodation - On twin share basis in above mentioned hotels or similar.
2. Meals - Daily buffet breakfast at all places.
3. Transfers / Sightseeing By air-conditioned Indigo (1-3 adults) & air-conditioned Innova (4-5 adults ) or similar as per the itinerary.
4. All taxes.
1. Any train fare / airfare, unless specified.
2. Any meals / enroute meals unless specified.
3. Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary.
4. Permits, Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
5. Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/coffee etc unless specified.
6. Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax).
7. Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
8. Supplements for Long weekends, Dushhera, Deepawali, X'mas & New Year period of 20th Dec - 10th Jan